Entries received until 30 March 2017 are £375 + VAT per
Entries received from 31 March 2017 are £475 + VAT per entry
The final entry deadline is 13 April
For full instructions on how to prepare your entry, please download the entry kit here.
Once you’ve read the rules of entry, entry kit and prepared your entry, you’re ready to submit! Follow these simple guidelines:
1. Click here to enter now
2. Click ‘Create an Entry’
3. Fill in Step 1 – name your entry with a project name and select the category you wish to enter. Then click ‘next’.
4. Fill in the next questions on screen – these include your client’s company name (brand) and your company name.
5. Copy and paste your Executive Summary (note: this should also be included in your written entry document). There is a maximum of 100 words for this.
6. Once you’ve reached this stage, you can save for later or move to the next step.
7. Step 2 – upload your written entry (maximum of 2 pages), image (you can submit 2 if you would like), client feedback in the ‘additional supporting material’ field and link to video (or alternative visual asset). You can also provide a link to a web site as additional support material if appropriate.
8. Click ‘Preview for Summary’ or you can save for later if you’re not quite ready to submit.
9. If you’re all done and ready to enter, click ‘Add to Basket’.
10. Tick to confirm you have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
11. Click Pay by Invoice to provide your payment details.
12. You’re done! Once your entry has been submitted you will receive an automated confirmation email.